about me!
Linda
19
12July
Cancer
Rulang pri, Jurongville sec, Jurong junior college, NTU (CBC)


My Say

Would you stand by me?
Would you be there for me?




Wishline

#1 Go to a snowy country
#2 Do well in studies
#3 CAR!!!


Tag Me!


Cbox recommended.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Links

  • Cherie lian
  • Cherie liw
  • Huiying
  • Hweeling
  • Jialu
  • Keith
  • Xinyi
  • Yanling
  • Zijie
  • Xuelian
  • Jek
  • Jenn
  • Sengmin
  • Vivian
  • Pearl
  • Yanqiu
  • Yixin
  • Zihui
  • Shirley
  • Wendi
  • Lianchi
  • Karen
  • Jingmin
  • Karen


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010


    i hope things turn out as what i want it to be!
    be happy always!




    I painted my dreams at 9:00 PM